Yoga means ‘union’ and it describes a way of life that assists with connecting more deeply with your true nature. It achieves this union through practices that benefit the physical body, the energetic body and the mind.
These sessions include physical postures, breathing techniques and meditation to assist with progressing on your spiritual path.
The emphasis of the sessions is on gentle, comfortable movements with a meditative awareness throughout the practice. It isn’t necessary to be physically flexible to attend these sessions.
Each Session Includes:
– Gentle Warm-Up Exercises
– Yoga Postures
– Meditation/ Relaxation
Key Benefits of Attending:
– Learn practices from the yoga tradition to assist you in progressing on your spiritual journey
– Discover ways to bring greater harmony to the energetic channels in your body
– Learn breathing techniques that enhance peace of mind
– Discover the links between the physical body, subtle energy and the mind
– Enjoy some time out from your usual routine focused on well-being
The sessions are suitable for you whether you are new to Yoga and meditation or if you have more experience with them.
The link for the online event will be emailed 24 hours before the event to the email address entered on the payment form.
Requirements to Join the Event:
– A yoga mat
– An internet connection
– A webcam
– Speakers and microphone
Terms and Conditions for Participating in the Yoga Session:
– Please note that it is necessary to be aged 18 years or older to attend events.
– Cancellations 91 days or more before the start date of the event 50% of the event cost is non-refundable, cancellations 61-90 days before the start date of the event 75% of the event cost is non-refundable and cancellations 60 days or less before the start date of the event 100% of the event cost is non-refundable.
– Please click for the full terms and conditions for participating in the Yoga session.
UPCOMING ONLINE YOGA & MEDITATION SESSIONS BOOKING:
(The Yoga sessions take place on most Sunday’s from 10am – 11am, the date of the next session is shown below.) **On Sunday 14th August 2022 there won’t be a session and it will instead take place on Saturday 13th August 2022.
**Online Yoga One Hour Group Sessions: Single Session £10, Four Sessions £30 (booking for four sessions is shown at the bottom of the page).
Date: Saturday 13th August 2022, 10:00am-11:00am
Four, One-Hour Online: Yoga or Qigong Group Sessions
Cost: £30.00 (valid for three months from the date of booking)