This online group shares meditation practices for increasing well-being and awakening more deeply to your true nature.
The meditations come from a wide variety of lineages including somatic meditation (body awareness), prana meditation, insight meditation, the yogic tradition, self-enquiry and non-duality (Advaita Vedanta).
Benefits of Attending:
– Release any unhelpful patterns of thinking
– Learn different ways of perceiving
– Increase inner stillness & peace of mind
– Explore different styles of meditation
– Learn how to live more in the present moment
– Gain a broader perspective
– Develop inner resources & inner strength
– Enjoy the support of meditating as a group
This group is suitable for you whether you are new to meditation or whether you have been meditating for longer.
The link for the online event will be emailed 24 hours before the event to the email address entered on the payment form.
System Requirements to Join the Event:
– An internet connection
– A webcam
– Speakers and microphone
– Please note that it is necessary to be aged 18 years or older to attend events
UPCOMING ONLINE MEDITATION SESSIONS BOOKING:
(The meditation sessions take place on most Saturday’s from 9am – 10am, the date of the next session is shown below.)
Date: Saturday 16th December 2023, 9:00am-10:00am
Four, One-Hour Online: Meditation, Qigong or Yoga Group Sessions
Cost: £30.00 (valid for three months from the date of booking)