Tracy Friend is a therapeutic yoga consultant and she offers online one-to-one yoga therapy on Zoom. Yoga Therapy is a holistic, multifaceted system which uses ancient yogic wisdom and practices to assist with restoring balance and well-being in the physical body and mind. It is used to treat a wide variety of conditions including back problems, digestive issues, weight reduction, gynecological problems and stress and anxiety.
Yogic philosophy explains that human beings are comprised of different layers or levels of existence including the physical body, the energy body and the mind. Yoga therapy is designed to harmonise the body and mind with practices that work on these different layers.
Yoga Therapy Includes:
• Yoga movements and positions
• Breathing Techniques
• Cleansing Practices
• Relaxation Techniques
• Diet and Lifestyle Recommendations
• A Bespoke Treatment Plan designed for your personal requirements
It isn’t necessary to be physically flexible to have yoga therapy as the yoga therapy treatment programmes are designed to be comfortable for your personal physical capacity.
Yoga Therapy Plan: Six one-hour online sessions on Zoom: £465
USEFUL INFORMATION AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Please note sessions are valid for five months from the date of booking.
• Please note that it is necessary to be aged 18 years or older to participate in the yoga therapy.
• Please click for the full terms and conditions for participating in Yoga Therapy sessions.
For more information about yoga therapy please email Admin@liberatingtheheart.com or fill out the form below.